Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fashion. Week.

So I just blogged like a few hours ago. But I'm still bored and I'm dying to blog about something. And then I remembered, LONDON FASHION WEEK.

Today is like officially the 5th day of the London Fashion Week 2012. The chic week started on the 17th of February till the 22nd of February. Held at the Somerset House, where big time fashion designers in London Fashion Industry come together and show off their awesome collection on models strutting down the runway.

Designers ranging from names like Acne, Burberry Prorsum, McQ Alexander McQueen, Moschino Cheap and Chic, Mulberry, Stella McCartney, Topman and Vivienne Westwood.

Will be posting a few okay no wait, AN AWFUL LOT of pictures actually, of the designs for this year's London Fashion Week.

Pics are all from day 1 and 2 though. I'd have a crick in my neck if I wanna try posting pictures of the collection up till day 5 in one post. So the first 2 days will have to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just can't get my eyes off the blue dress tho. Yup, the 2nd last one. A design by Issa London.

So much more to talk about the Fashion Week but seeing as how it's already 2am and I'm down with a slight fever I should prolly get some sleep. Guess I'm missing my Pretty Little Liars for another night.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment